Saturday 17 January 2009

Wednesday 13th August 2008 - British Young Carp Angling Championship, Qualifier - Brasenose 1

I have drawn peg 26, in the top north-east corner of the lake and there is a pleasent south-westerley wind blowing in. There is quite a lot of weed in the swim although I have managed to find some clear spots. I am using small pva bags of pellet with bright hook baits.
It is now early afternoon and there have been a few caught around the lake, unfortunatley none of which by me. The fish seem to be showing in the main body of the lake although I have just had one liner on my right hand rod. I have tried various colours of corn, pop -ups and even pepperami. The wind has picked up and blowing straight into my face, I am finding it difficult to cast but I feel confident.
Another Blank Session!!!

No comments: